The PII, as used in the US privacy and information security law. UU., Is information that can be used alone or with other information to identify, contact or locate a single person, or to identify a person in context.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, website or application? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, telephone number or other details to help you with your experience. When do we collect information? We collect your information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website or use other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize the user experience and allow us to offer the type of content and product offers in which you are most interested.
• Improve our website to serve you better.
• To allow us to provide you with a better service when responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails about your order or other products and services
How do we protect visitor information? Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all confidential / credit information you provide is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user makes an order to enter, send or access their information to maintain the security of their personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or your service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) that allows the site systems or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and Remember certain information.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also accept that this currency is stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that is automatically deleted when you close your browser). We do this so that the selected currency remains selected and consistent when browsing our website so that prices can be converted to your local currency (the visitor).
• It helps to remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Track ads.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do it through your browser settings (such as Internet Explorer). Each browser is a little different, so check your browser's Help menu to find out the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some functions will be disabled. It will not affect the experience of users who make your site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Disclosure of third parties We do not sell, exchange or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to external parties unless we notify you in advance. This does not include website hosting partners or other parties that help us operate our website, run our business or provide services to you, provided that such parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe the disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the policies of our site or protect the rights, property or safety of our and others.However, personally identifiable visitor information It can be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. Third-party links We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. According to CalOPPA we agree with the following: Users can visit our site anonymously.
• Chatting with us or sending us a ticket. How our site manages not to track signals We are pleased not to track the signals and not track, plant cookies or use advertising when the No Follow browser (DNT) mechanism is in place. Does our site allow third-party behavior monitoring? It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavior monitoring Fair Information Practices The Principles of Fair Information Practices constitute the backbone of the privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played an important role in the development of data protection laws worldwide.
Understanding the principles of fair information practice and how they should be implemented is essential to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. To be in line with fair information practices, we will take the following response measures, in case a data breach occurs: We will notify users by email • Within 7 business days We also agree with the principle of individual reparation, which requires that people have the right to exercise legally enforceable rights against collectors and processors of data that does not comply with the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals turn to the courts or a government agency to investigate and / or process the breach by the data processors.
We collect your email address to:
• Send information, answer questions and / or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and send information and updates corresponding to orders.
• We can also send you additional information related to your product and / or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue sending emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred.
To agree with CANSPAM we agree with the following:
• DO NOT use false or misleading matters or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or headquarters.
• Monitor compliance with third-party email marketing services, if one is used
• Honor voluntary exclusion / unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the end of each email and we will remove it from all correspondence.